Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: UNCOVERING LOVE by Kacey Shea

Exclusive Teaser Tuesday


UNCOVERING LOVE

by

KACEY SHEA



Uncovering Love Synopsis:

Evelyn Harper lived the perfect life.  Until she was fired from her job.  After a ridiculous idea devised among friends comes to existence, Evelyn finds herself part owner in a private investigation firm specializing in matters of the heart.  Throughout wild antics with her best friends Jonathan and Kate, Evelyn conducts relationship background checks for a wide variety of clients.  Soon it becomes clear that one case has moved beyond professional and Evelyn finds herself fighting an attraction she cannot resist.  Will Evelyn admit her feelings when she uncovers love in the most unexpected of places?



Teaser Excerpt:

I tried the back door in hopes it was unlocked, but as I suspected, it was secured. Kate and I looked around and I quickly spotted a small high bathroom window that was slightly ajar. I reached up to open the small opening and it moved wide open with no problem.

I looked to Kate and nodded to the window. “There’s no way that I fit in that opening. If I give you a boost, do you think you can crawl through and come unlock the back door for me?” She rolled her eyes at me.

“I’m a yoga queen. Of course I can handle that. Just don’t let my legs go until I’m mostly in. I don’t want to get stuck.” I was surprised at her confidence and willingness to get a little dirty.

“Okay, in ya go…” I opened my hands to make a foothold and she gracefully used it to pull herself up. She reached for the opening and pulled herself in and right on through like a pro. Going hands and head first through the window made me a little nervous, but she didn’t make a sound. She probably landed in one of her yoga handstand poses. I was impressed.





BUYING LINKS


Uncovering Love by Kacey Shea releases June 30.  Pre-order available now on Amazon. 

Amazon Pre-Order Links:

Amazon here  

Amazon UK here   

Amazon AU here


SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS

Goodreads Link:


My social media accounts are as follows:

Twitter: @kaceysheabooks

Instagram: @kaceysheabooks





Cover Credit:

Cover Design: Perfect Pear Creative Covers

Photographer: FuriousFotog

Cover Model: Shane Williams (IG eyeball_2015_)




No comments:

Post a Comment