Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Release Day Blitz: FALLING FOR LOVE (Beyond Love #2) by Vicki Green



Release Day Blitz


Falling For Love

by

Vicki Green




SYNOPSIS

Love can be deceiving
Love can be unkind
Love comes when you least expect it
If you’re lucky, Love will find you

Caylan Dorn drives himself hard to make something out of his life. He holds multiple jobs; construction worker, fitness trainer and model. He’s already been on two book covers and has been asked to attend a book signing with the author. A month before the signing, he decides to move to the town where it will be held to begin a new life and has no trouble finding jobs in what he excels. The signing is located in a plush hotel, but little does he realize what awaits for him there.

Irish Hadley has worked at ‘Pops Bar’ most of her young life and loves her extended family there. However, she’s tired of constantly being hit on by all the guys. She wants something more so she accepts a full time job at a large tech company, while continuing to help out at the bar on weekends. She’s been instructed to attend a convention at one of the ritzy hotels nearby but dreads being around all the mayhem. She soon finds there’s another event being held there and her curiosity is piqued.

What else will she find there? A hot and sexy redhead that won’t take no for an answer.

*This book is intended for 18+ readers
 





Review

Vicki, you have outdone yourself. I have been in love with Caylan Dorn since he appeared in  book 1 Sacrifice For Love.  You have described him so well, not just his looks but his personality which is just adorable. My heart leapt for joy with the notes he wrote for Irish, when he couldn't be with her. What woman wouldn't want her love to do that!! I think Irish is great she certainly doesn't stand for any rubbish from anyone and Caylan has his work cut out to win her over even though the sparks fly between them from their 1st meeting! I enjoyed meeting back up with Brock and Taryn from book 1, you always manage to interweave the characters throughout the series so well.  I'm still in tears about the twist for Irish/Caylan it was so sad but I think it was a great way to end their story (for now). I still wonder about Mr. Madden, you've left it so he can appear in further books.
You always make us desperate for more when you give us an epilogue like that. I'm sure Mr.Daniels won't like Kane!! But I am sure there will be fireworks with him.
Well done Vicki I think Caylan and Irish are now my favourite couple. You are an amazing writer and a wonderful friend who  I love lots. I wish you every success with this book. Go buy it everyone you won't be disappointed. I award it 5 bright and shiny stars!!

BUYING LINKS 

Amazon UK:http://amzn.to/1aZnMq8
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1yr8Gnm

Author Bio

I worked at the same full time job for 35 years.

I have a wonderful husband and two teenage boys.

I have been reading Romance books for over 2 years, yes I was a late bloomer. I have had this story in my head for that long and decided one day to just put it on paper, see how it reads. I just kept going until soon it was a full story.

I am so grateful to be able to publish my first book of many.

My Savior Forever released on June 28, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment