Monday, March 17, 2014

Broken Truce Tour Blog

 
 
 
 


 
 
Life isn't turning out the way that Deeta thought it would. With the Lewises defeated and peace between the tribes, she'd believed that the dark times were in the past.
However troubles between the tribes continue and the Andak council has selected Tom as their ambassador and chief spokesman to the other tribes.
Deeta knows that there is still much resentment against the Andak, that Tom is in danger every time he leaves the safety of Andak city.
Struggling with her own complicated feelings against the tribe that she is now a part of, Deeta tries to ignore the changing attitudes growing within her.
Then Tom is betrayed and with the whole City thrown into great danger, Deeta finds that reality can't be ignored forever...



Review:

Ok…on one hand, I’m like “Oh man… the story of the Andak’s, the Lewis’s and the remaining smaller tribes just keeps getting better & better!”, but on the other hand, “Aaaack!  What’s gonna happen to Deeta & Tom?  What’s behind Max’s hatred of the Andak’s?  Will Lassie get help in time to save Timmy who has fallen down a well?”…ok, ok… not so much the last one.  But why…. why D.D. Chant did you suck me into this amazing world of action, adventure and intrigue…then  leave me hanging…wanting, needing…more?!?

Oh… I know what you’re thinking, “Drama Much?, I just can’t help myself!  This book series is just that good!  And you’re totally unprepared for it.  So, you’re just reading along…getting to know Deeta & Jan, Tom & Ryder and the rest of the Andak brothers; before ya know it…you’re part of the story, part of the conflict and understand that there are so many dynamics going on and the struggle for survival leads to many different routes that supersede right and wrong.  At first, it seems so easy to pick out the “heroes” and the “villains”… but as we learn more about the individuals of each group and the events that have shaped their lives thus far…the line between hero and villain starts to blur, because nothing about this world is easy. 

So…please, please….don’t make us wait too long for the next book, cause patience is definitely NOT my best virtue!
5 stars   ~Kathy






 
 

Hi everyone!

My name is Dee Dee, I’m twenty six and I live in a beautiful part of Devon, England with my family. I have a younger sister, Amy who is a brilliant guitar player, some chickens, duck, geese, pheasants, a cat (that adopted us when we moved in!!!) and some Koi.

Broken City is actually my second novel. My first, as my Aunt so delicately put it, was crazy. In my defence I was only sixteen when I wrote it. On the plus side I learnt a lot (or so I hope) and two years later ‘Broken City’ was finished. Due to the support I have received from readers I have just finished the next book in the Broken City series, Broken Truce!

I have another book, ‘The Promise’, which is set in Saxon England is the beginning of a series. I’ve just begun to edit the next book and I’m really looking forward to releasing it.

My third series is called The Chronicles of Discord. The first book, ‘Fracture’, is set in the distant future and tells the story of Astra, a young woman with a very big secret.

I have just finished the second book in the series and it’s currently awaiting editing.

I really hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them.
I love reading and have a kindle: I read almost anything with adventure and romance in it! I also like to cook and wear impractical high heels!!! And as you might have noticed I have a horrible addiction to exclamation marks!!!
 


 


GIVEAWAY PRIZES
1 eCopy of Broken City via smashwords
1 eCopy of Broken Truce via smashwords
 
 

 
TOUR ORGANIZED BY

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing book 2 and sharing on the tour :) Tonya

    ReplyDelete