Friday, February 14, 2014

Feature Author: Dee Bridle

Hello Loves I want to Welcome our Feature Author Dee Bridle. This book was one seriously HOT Read!! I am honored to have featured this Author Thank you so much<3
~Raquel~

 
Synopsis

I had been so busy being perfect over the years that I had somehow lost myself along the way. After my mother disappeared five years ago, I did everything I could to not push the boundaries, hoping it would return her to me and fill the gaping hole she had left behind.
Discontented with her mundane existence and a father who is no longer interested in being one, Ava wants a taste of the wild life.
She meets Zac, a tattooed bad boy who lives with no rules, nameless sex, drugs and dark secrets. Everything about him is trouble and she suddenly wants more.
Zac has to stay away from the innocent beauty knowing she deserves better than someone like him. His life is full of darkness and the more he tries to keep his distance, the closer he actually gets.
As Ava tastes the wild life she craves, she discovers that trouble can be found where you least expect it. Zac will not only need to open his darkened heart, but do everything he can to protect her from the harsh reality of life.
Note: This book contains mature and sensitive content and is not suitable for readers under 18.

Buy Links


 
 
Review
5 stars of life. Ava is tired of the boring life and feels she needs some excitement in her life. What better way then a hot as hell sexy tattooed bad boy named Zac. When Zac and Ava meet instant attraction and let me just say hotness to the max. This book was definitely a wild read Zac is beyond controlling and doesn't want to ruin Ava but cant help but want to be around her. This book has the humor, hot sex and an amazing story line. The characters pull you in and wont let you go. This was a wild read at times I could have screamed or punched someone but that's what made it a fuck yea read. Im not one to give spoilers but if you like sexy controlling bad boys, drama, humor and some hot sex this book is right up your alley so get to reading you wont regret it. I love Dee's writing style and cant wait to read more would love to read more into Janeys story maybe give her a book;)
~Raquel~


Author Bio

Dee grew up in Melbourne, Australia and lives with her husband and two children. Her hobbies include hiking (not really), drinking copious amounts of wine (yes, that one is true), reading books that just cannot be put down (even if the world is ending), seeing bands and enjoying her family.
She can usually be found in her own world in the early hours of the morning, writing while listening to Deftones and breathing life into her characters. She loves to write New Adult/Contemporary fiction and understands there is nothing better than a bad boy with a good heart.
She has a weakness for winter days at the beach, sleep ins whenever she can get them, music (without it there would be no life) and the sweet deliciousness of a story with a happy ending.

Other info
The second book in the series is called Escaping Trouble. This is centred around Noah and Ivy. It can be also read as a standalone and has a HEA.
Synopsis for this book has just been released.
**Escaping Trouble** (Noah & Ivy) Book 2 in Trouble Series  (Release Date: TBA)

Ivy is on the run from a dark and painful past and has been in hiding for years. Living with a mother who is addicted to drugs and abusive boyfriends, she is forced to live her days in constant fear. Her only hope is college where she is trying her hardest to make something of herself, to better her future.

A hot tattooed fighter with a heart of gold was not in her plans. For the first time in years her dead heart is starting to warm again and she will do anything to stop it. After all, guys are trouble and not worth the pain.

Noah is at college, trying to do something with his life as well as enjoying the delights of what college has to offer in the hot girl department. He didn’t plan on falling for the beautiful, tattooed and secretive girl that continually keeps her distance. For someone who has never been rejected by a girl in his life, it’s a hard pill to swallow.

Once walls are broken down and dark secrets are revealed, Noah will have to do everything to keep Ivy safe from her past. He will have to rise up and fight the troubles that have been holding them both down forever.

It’s Noah and Ivy, against the world…





Author Interview

What inspired you to write your first book?
I am always dreaming up characters and situations! I have a mad desire to make them come alive, usually at 2.00am in the morning.
Do you have a specific writing style?
I never plan my books – which probably makes it harder in some respects. I just write what comes to me and see where it ends up! Embracing Trouble started with Zac. I knew what he looked like, his intensity and hotness – the rest came after that.
How did you come up with the title?
Zac and the rest of the group are considered trouble, and Ava just totally embraces trouble – physically and emotionally
What's your next project?
The next book in the series – Escaping Trouble! It’s time to get to know Noah and his love interest, Ivy. She’s a tough girl who has had a hard life!
What's your favorite love story? (movie or book)
Wow, this is a hard one. There are so many! For movies, I love the classics like Pretty In Pink & Reality Bites. Nothing like some teenage angst, humour, love against all odds and a very happy ending!
What’s your favorite quote from your book?
“I want the fucking fairy tale.” Come on, don’t we all???
If we Googled your name what would we see?
Geez, hopefully nothing inappropriate…LOL…I leave that for my characters
Who was your favorite character to write about?
My bad boys – Zac, Noah and Will. Love them to bits! Bad boys with good hearts – there is nothing sexier.
If you could have been told one thing that you weren't told when you were a teenager, what would you like to have heard?
Keep writing like mad and know that your dream will be possible in years to come because of indie publishing!
Are there any Authors you feel inspired you?
Abbi Glines – love her, love her books. Was recently inspired by Penelope Douglas – her books are awesome
you a morning or night person?
Night – without any question. Night has possibilities and freedom to write. Morning brings responsibilities and reality!
If I wasn't afraid I would _________ (What?)
always believe in my abilities
Someday, I want to _________ (What?)
be a bestseller…
What is the best thing you have done in your life?
Can I have 3? My children, marrying my high school sweetheart and publishing my book!
What are your favorite hobbies?
Reading…always reading, always writing…
Do you believe in love at first sight?
I love the idea of an instant, lustful attraction that can make your legs wobble. The kind of instant connection where you both need to know more about each other so you can continue breathing type of attraction :)
Does Prince Charming exist?
I guess everyone has their own version of Prince Charming. No one is perfect in life, but a HOT bad boy who loves and protects could be my type of Prince Charming
List five adjectives to describe yourself.
Thankful, Happy, Trustworthy, Mysterious, Grumpy (in the morning)
What are your pet peeves or interesting things about you that you dislike?
I study people around me way too much
I always need time to reflect and dissect situations in life…which can drive me mad

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book!! There is nothing series than a man w tattoo's who also has a heart of gold! The story was very well written & it certainly had me turning the page!! I couldn't wait to find out what happened to Zac & Ava! I finished this book in 2 days!
    Do yourselves a favour and get into Zac's world!

    ReplyDelete